Kindred Hope Wellness' team is passionate to provide an open, compassionate and trusting environment for clients to move forward confidently on their journey. Trish Joyes is the founder and clinical director of the Kindred Hope Wellness team. Trish is a registered psychotherapist, Canadian certified counsellor, and psychometrist with over 10 years of experience in different areas of therapy. We will connect you with her or one of our team therapists that best suits your needs and availability.
You are the expert in your life experiences and our team is here to provide you with support, guidance and simply be here to listen to you. Kindred Hope Wellness team focuses on the questions that we all have throughout our lives. Our team approach is positive, compassionate and encouraging in exploring new skills and strategies from a mindful perspective. Let’s learn strategies and skills to feel better soon.
The reason Kindred Hope Wellness became its name is based on my consistent hope in change and growth while surrounding ourselves with supportive friends and family (kindred spirits). So, we hope you feel comfortable with me as your therapist to be able to grow and move along a positive and beneficial journey.
Kindred Hope Wellness' team can help you with:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Autism and Aspergers
- Relationships and Communication
- Life and Career Transitions
Benefits of Therapy with Kindred Hope Wellness' team:
- Coping with Anxiety and Depression
- Strengthening Relationships through Communication skills
- Building Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Mindful perspectives and direction
- Bringing ease of mind whenever needed, including during stressful situations
- Parenting tools for fewer battles
Our team uses these therapies to help:
- Counselling and Psychotherapy: To build a safe, compassionate environment for you to talk about your concerns and how to move forward in a positive journey
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy): To provide skills and strategies to cope with current situations and break continual patterns from your past that are affecting you now.
- Mindfulness: To consider the here and now, bringing you a sense of ease from a mindful perspective that will help you cope with life stresses
- ACT (acceptance and commitment therapy): Embrace your thoughts and feelings, rather than fighting or feeling guilty for them. In doing so, you fully accept your values and goals with flexibility in the current moment.
- Narrative Therapy: Learning new ways to reconsider your story and how to review your journey moving positively forward in life
- Parenting Coaching: To assist parents in difficult decisions and situations with their children, limiting the amount of conflict in the home.
- $130 (+HST) per 50-minute session, applies to all individual sessions (teens or adults)
- Kindred Hope Wellness will provide a receipt for you to submit to your insurance company
- All payments are done by eTransfer or credit card
- Tele-counselling (by video or phone)
- Currently online only due to COVID-19.
- In-Person may open in the near future.
Education and Licenses with our team:
- Psychotherapists and Counsellors with their MA in counselling psychotherapy.
Kindred Hope Wellness' team wants to collaborate with clients on their journey with their skillsets and spend time with you to bring your mind to a sense of ease. Let's explore multiple skills and strategies to see what works for you and builds your confidence, strengths, and growth. You also have the option to request a free 15-20 minute intake call, which provides you with the opportunity to ask some questions and determine if you feel comfortable continuing therapy with Kindred Hope Wellness' therapist.
Please feel free to check out Kindred Hope Wellness’ website www.kindredhope.ca for further information. Also, you can Call 289-841-7132 or email email@example.com
Trish Joyes ReachesBarrie ONNewmarket ONKeswick ONInnisfil ONEast Gwillimbury ON