Want to improve your marriage in a month, but don’t know how? Well, I do!
After the first session you will have an understanding of your underlying patterns and issues, a prioritized plan for repairing the damage, hope for improving your emotional closeness, and a new perspective on your relationship.
I’ll get to the heart of the matter quickly and through your goals with insight, enthusiasm and positivity.
90% of my practice is specializing in couples therapy and relationship issues.
With 40 years’ experience and advanced training and certifications in couples therapy, I use Accelerated Couples Therapy with the Gottman Method, Emotionally Focused Therapy, and Real Life Therapy, as well as psychodynamic and positive psychology interventions.
I’ll collaborate with you in a genuine, direct and humorous style, not wasting time and providing homework to practice your communication and relationship skills.
Most of my couples see the improvement they want in 3 to 6 months of weekly and alternating week therapy sessions. I also provide accelerated sessions and private Marriage Retreats.
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist, certified coach, best-selling author, and nationally recognized relationship expert featured on radio and television. I’ve helped thousands of couples over the last 40 years find love and happiness again.
I’ve dedicated my career to developing the skills necessary to help couples save their relationships fast. Using Accelerated Couples Therapy, my clients can accomplish months of therapy quickly.
My 90% success rate makes me an in-demand therapist for celebrity and high-profile professionals. Clients have flown into Las Vegas to work with me from all over the US, Europe, and the Middle East. Since 1975, clients have benefited from my experience, wisdom, humor, and especially my positive take on life.
Below is more information about me that may help you make your decision on selecting a therapist who is the right fit for you.
D’Arcy can help you with:
- Couples Therapy
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Emotional Affairs
- Intimacy and Sexual issues
- Sexual addiction
- Sexual desire
- Alcohol, drugs, porn, and spending addictions
- Budget Management
- Celebrity issues
- Cultural differences
- Executive issues
- Family and in-law difficulties
- Financial Differences
- Gay and Lesbian issues
- Life transitions
- Physical and verbal abuse
- Pre and post nuptial financial agreements
- Trauma and sexual trauma
- Other individual and couple problems
Benefits of therapy with D’Arcy:
- Improved mood
- Being understood
- Quickly zeroing in on the problem
- Soothing and managing your emotions
- Awareness of self, internal conflicts, and self needs
- Being honest with yourself and your partner
- Taking ownership of failings, limitations, weaknesses
- Discovering unsuccessful relationship patterns
- Being transparent
- Maturing and finishing developmental work
- Learning and using your strengths
- Being synergetic rather than adversarial
- Becoming a great listener
- Understanding your partner’s point of view
- Learning how to manage the differences with your partner
- Demonstrating many cutting-edge communication skills
- Learning to compromise
- Repairing upsets while they are happening
- Being talented in conflict resolution
- Healing and repairing trust
- Improving your intimacy
- Making dreams and goals come true for your relationship
- Creating happiness and joy for yourself
- Cultivating love and joy in your relationship
D’Arcy has advanced training and uses these therapies to help you:
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Relational Life Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS)
Fees and Insurance:
- Initial session - 90 minutes, $250
- Couple sessions - 60-90 minutes, $200-300
- Individual sessions - 60 minutes, $200
- Accelerated Couples Therapy may be recommended after the initial session and are individualized for the couple.
- Two-day Private Marriage Retreats (worth 5-6 months of weekly therapy sessions) include an on-line assessment, two six-hour days and two follow-up sessions - $2900
- D'Arcy is not on any insurance panels but she will submit your out-of-network benefit claims for your reimbursement.
Education and Certifications:
D’Arcy received her Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University;she is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Las Vegas, a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF), and a Certified Mentor Coach (CMC) and Senior International Trainer.
She is also certified as an Authentic Happiness Coach and Facilitator with Martin Seligman, Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania; additionally she is certified as a Quality of Life Therapist and Coach with Michael Frisch, Ph.D. from Baylor University, and a Positive Psychology Coach from MentorCoach.
In her long career of 40 years as a marriage and family therapist D’Arcy has served as a:
- Corporate consultant
- Executive and business coach
- Radio host
- Director of healthcare facilities and training institutions
- Psychology and organizational development faculty at Antioch University
- Trainer with Marty Seligman’s Authentic Happiness Coaching
- Senior International Trainer at MentorCoach, an ICF Accredited Coach Training Program
- Past-President of Nevada Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Founding Past-President of Nevada Mental Health Coalition
- Consultant for Temporary Assistance for Domestic Violence
- Consultant for Clark County and other government agencies
- Founder of the first Eating Disorders Program in Nevada
- Founder of the first Dissociative Identity Disorder Program in Nevada
- International presenter on Dissociative Identity Disorder at ISSDT
- Ordained Minister in a non-denominational Christian church
- Bestselling author with Wayne W. Dyer and Brian Tracy in the Wake Up…Live the Life You Love series with Bouncing Back – Thriving in Changing Times.
On a more personal note, D’Arcy says:
I am young at heart, an energetic woman with more zest for life than most people. I have an incredible ability to learn from the past, forgive, and live a life of gratitude. My resilience is a blessing, my curiosity is invigorating, and my appreciation of beauty and excellence is a jewel in my life. I am happily in love with life!
I’m looking forward to helping you get a happier relationship!
D'Arcy Vanderpool ReachesLas Vegas NV