Finding the right therapist is not an easy task, and being new to therapy may make this feel even more daunting. Thank you for being here; reaching out is the first and biggest step in the process of change and in moving towards greater health and wellbeing. Your story, and your reasons for connecting with a therapist is unique to you. Whether your feel your problems are 'simple' or 'super-complicated', I want to hear you. You don't necessarily need to know what you want from therapy. Knowing how you don't want to feel anymore, and what you don't want within your life right now will catapult us into this whole process together.
You and I will work within a warm, safe and nonjudgmental space. From your story we will build on ways that we can move towards what you want to achieve, how you want to feel, and who you want to be. We will begin to let go of patterns and ways of 'doing' and 'being' that no longer serve you.
As your therapist I will walk alongside you throughout this entire process. Our work together will be a collaboration of ideas, insights, and interventions. I look forward to being a part of, and supporting you in your personal growth and therapeutic journey!
I work with:
- Young Adults
- Mature Adults ages 65+
Together we may focus on issues such as:
- Anxiety, Stress and Overwhelm
- Relationships, including Conflict and Communication Issues
- Self-Esteem, Self-Confidence, and Self-Identity
- Work/Life Balance
- Chronic Illness
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual and Intimacy Issues and Concerns
Our Therapeutic work together will consist of:
I am located at:
- A warm, safe, and nonjudgmental space
- Work with modalities such as Cognitive-behavioural Therapy, Solution-Focused Therapy, Meaning-Centred Therapy, existential therapy, depending on your needs and concerns
- Couples Counselling that includes emotion-focused, solution-focused, and some Gottman therapy tools.
- 4953 Dundas St. W., Unit 102, Etobicoke, ON, M9A 1B6
Cost of Sessions:
- Individual Therapy: $135 per session
- Couples Counselling: $195 per session
Payment can me made by cash, or e-transfer on the day of session. Please check with your insurance company to see if your benefits cover psychotherapists. I provide a receipt that you provide to your company for reimbursement.
If you have any questions regarding my approach, or have any questions regarding therapy, please do not hesitate to reach out. I offer a FREE 15 minute phone consultation. This allows for you and I to explore whether our work together would be the right fit for you!
I look forward to hearing from you,
Edna Pereira ReachesEtobicoke ON