Hello! I am going on maternity leave in May 2018 and am not accepting new clients at this time.
We all have roadblocks that prevent us from being who we want to be and having positive, healthy relationships. My goal is to help you discover your own personal obstacles so that you can create strategies to work through them. By removing your roadblocks to health, you will create a clear path for healing and growth. This said, therapy is hard work, and I am committed to being with you and helping you every step of the way.
I draw from my specialized training in both BC and New York to create a therapy specifically tailored to you. My clinical specialties are anxiety, emotional eating, post-partum/parenthood and depression. This said, I have helped people work through a wide range of challenges, and I am happy to work with anyone who is motivated and feels a connection to me as a therapist.
Specifically, I provide counselling to...
- Help you identify what thoughts contribute to your feelings of anxiety or depression so that you can learn strategies to challenge those thoughts and thus reframe your experiences
- Help you pinpoint what situations and emotions trigger obsessive compulsive behaviors so you can learn skills to create healthier reactions
- Treat the unhelpful thoughts and overwhelming emotions that trigger binge eating, night eating and emotional eating so that you can take back control of your relationship with food
- Improve your physical, mental and emotional well being by learning ways to improve your all-around health
- Uncover your values so you can understand who you are and what you want in life
Haley Gershony ReachesKelowna BC