Who am I?
I am a visionary with a burning desire to teach, coach, empower, develop, and assist persons from all walks of life in attaining their maximum potential, life purpose and destiny. I teach, coach, consult, mentor, and minister to many all over the globe weekly. I have over 25 years of cross-cultural corporate, business, and entrepreneurial experience. My academic and professional training includes: leadership theory, community and economic development, human services counseling, business administration, and educational psychology. I am an entrepreneur and have founded and co-founded several successful companies.
My Value Proposition!
Using principles of educational and positive psychology, my value proposition is based on establishing a client vision, mission and core values. It is based on a growing body of evidenced-based research on empowerment, resilience, accountability, decision-making, and life balance. I integrate these nuances with time-tested and relevant spiritual principles needed for today’s postmodern culture. With two Masters Degrees in leadership and human services counseling, a post-graduate educational specialist degree, an ICCA Life Coach Board Certification as well as a Board Certification as a Clinical Therapist; my clients’ confidence toward achieving their desired professional competitive edge is enhanced.
My Therapeutic/Coaching Philosophy!
My therapeutic/coaching philosophy is contextual and embraces multicultural diversity. It is buttressed on prudent client assessments and situational analyses. My therapeutic/coaching practice comprises approximately 60% females to 40% males. They come from diverse racial, ethnic, cultural, and religious backgrounds; and are generally seeking my leadership, career development, human relations, interpersonal communication, and entrepreneurial expertise. Many of my clients are seasoned professionals, corporate executives, middle managers, small business owners and religious leaders who desire results, life purpose change and restoration. However, many of my clients consider themselves to be “everyday people” in crises situations, needing empathy, an active listener and someone whom they have proven to to be ethical, trustworthy and able to provide them with wise counsel and unswerving professionalism.
My Therapeutic/Coaching Style!
1. Clients like my therapeutic/coaching style because they say makes them feel welcome, comfortable and safe.
2. Clients enjoy our therapeutic/coaching experience because my communication style is not only warm, caring, and empathic, but also practical, purpose-driven growth-oriented.
3. I "do not" answer my phone during sessions because it can affect and diminish critical components of my therapeutic/coaching delivery, and also reduces the value proposition our clients have become accustomed to.
4. I "am" available for my clients in a crisis because, as a Therapist/Coach, I strongly believe that my role as a helping professional is to model love and compassion as you become "unstuck" and restored.
5. Therapist/client confidentiality is important to me personally because any non-adherence whatsoever to this guideline compromises the code of ethics of the helping profession, betrays client trust and confidence, and has long lasting negative personal and professional repercussions.
6. I particularly enjoy working with people that have issues with Leadership Development and Mentorship, Grief and Trauma, Depression, Fear & Anxiety, Communication, Family, Career, Anger, Addition, Spiritual and Conflict, because many of my clients have told me that my diverse skill-sets is rare.
7. The top 5 most appreciated features about my therapeutic/coaching include: the assurance of a safe environment, congeniality, empathy, a dialogic communication style, and it's purpose-driven.
8. My therapeutic/coaching services are the perfect fit for a person that is stuck, experiencing dysfunction, in crisis, but ultimately seeking life transformation, enrichment, restoration and personal growth.
9. It really makes my day when a client tells me they are so happy that they made the decision to seek professional help and I was able to meet their therapeutic or coaching expectations.
10. If you've tried everything else, please come to me if you believe that I possess the core-competencies, character, and professional integrity to help transform and enrich your life.
Education and Certification:
Ø Certified Clinical Christian Therapist, CCCT#0404021013, Florida Association of Christian Counselors and Therapists, U.S.A.
Ø ICCA Board Certified Christian Life Coach, BCCLC#0131, International Christian Coaching Association, Virginia, U.S.A.
Ø EdS. Educational Leadership, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A.
Ø M.A. Human Services Executive Leadership & Counseling, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A.
Ø M.A. Christian Leadership, Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia, U.S.A.
Ø B.A. Leadership and Administration, Beulah Heights University, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
Ø A.A. Community and International Economic Development, Beulah Heights University, Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.
Ø A.A. Business Administration, Humber College School of Business, Ontario, Canada.
Ø Graduate of Dale Carnegie Effective Speaking and Human Relations, Barbados, Caribbean.
Major Achievements and Awards:
Ø Cum Laude Liberty University
Ø Bach Summa cum Laude Beulah Heights University
Ø Associate Liberal Arts Degree Summa cum Laude Beulah Heights University
Ø Member of The Beta Eta Beta Kappa Honor Society Beulah Heights University
Ø United States Achievement Academy National Minority Leadership Winner 2007
Ø National Collegiate Dean's List Award
Ø Human Relations Award, Dale Carnegie Effective Speaking and Human Relations Course (Barbados Chapter)
Associations and Interests:
Ø Associate - Society for industrial and Organizational Psychology (SOIC)
Ø Associate - American Psychological Association (APA)
Ø Member - International Coaching Federation Member (ICF)
Ø Member-Association of Work and Organizational Psychology (EAWOP)
Ø Professional Member- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
Ø Member- American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
Ø Member International Christian Coaching Association (ICCA)
Ø Charter Member- Federal Association of Christian Counselors and Therapists (FAACT)