with Lola A Miller
HELPING YOU FIND HOPE AND A FUTURE
What Do You Need?
For your convenience I work from two offices in Regina and Emerald Park for face-to face counselling. I also do distance counselling by Skype, Facetime or Zoom. We can also Walk’n Talk if you think better on the move.
Have you or your partner been struggling with:
- Anorexia, bulimia, personality disorders, anxiety, anger or depression;
- Addictions to drugs, sex, relationships, alcohol, gambling, food, tobacco or the internet;
- Feelings of being out of control;
- Fear that someone will find out that you are an addict;
- A struggling relationship or family;
- Recurring thoughts about someone’s abusive activities that affect your mind, body or sleep;
- An inability to look past rage or fear?
Has someone tried to make you feel like you’re the crazy one? Or told you that no one would believe your story? That your family, church, school or workplace could never recover if you revealed the truth?
Have you found out your partner cheated? Have you cheated? Are pornography, sexting, hookups, prostitution, sexual abuse, gaslighting, sex trafficking or extra-marital affairs part of your life?
Do you wonder what can or should be done?
How I Can Help
- A safe place to tell your story
- Listen patiently
- No judgement
- Start where you need to, to understand and resolve your issue
- Get feedback on the way to safe, efficient treatment
- Look at new possibilities.
Whatever problems are in your life:
· Eating Disorders;
· Personality Disorders;
· Marriage Problems;
· Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD); or
· Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD);
we can overcome them together.
Counselling can change baffling life long habits, transform bad attitudes and routines and help you think and act in new ways,
· by couples or
· in entire families.
From deep depression, God made me aware that life experiences are gifts that
- Addictions, depression, and abuse are part of the journey.
- As a new Christian, my three children with birth defects, learning disabilities and paralysis, requiring numerous surgeries, severely challenged my faith.
- Working in a non-profit for 20 years, championing the vulnerable with disabilities in hospitals, schools and work places and counselling devastated parents.
- Starting and owning my own business, working in the labour force for 20 years and going to school for 6.5, and interacting with the legal systems, both financial and criminal, dealing with major stress and relational battles.
- Life-threatening diagnoses and body system failures.
bring empathy for hurting people.
- A Masters in Marriage and Family Counselling from Briercrest Seminary specializing in abuse, and addictions, and including Hypnotherapy, Family Systems, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy, Christian counselling and Psychotherapy
- Associate with The Professional Association of Christian Counsellors and Psychotherapists #570SK14
- I was a Certified Clinical Partner Specialist, the first in Saskatchewan, through the study of the Multidimensional Partner Trauma Model of the Association of Partners of Sex Addicts Trauma Specialists
- Bachelor of Arts with Distinction in Statistics with Psychology from the University of Regina
Please call me if you want to make a permanent change for the better in your own life.
Lola Miller ReachesRegina SK