Are you tired of feeling stuck, confused by your extreme reactions, but unsure of how to move forward?
You are not alone – over the years I have helped many individuals, couples, and families to weather emotional storms and restore hope for growth and connection.
- Emotional regulation
- Self esteem
- Body image
I can offer you:
- a warm, empathic, and non-judgemental approach to counselling
- a commitment to continued training and education in evidence-based counselling theories
- an emotionally-focused lens to get to the heart of the problem
- a safe therapeutic space to share your story
- a secure base to explore new ways of responding, thinking, or feeling
I can help you:
- to better understand and regulate your emotions
- to reconnect and repair important relationships
- improve self-esteem and feelings of self-worth
- to set healthy emotional boundaries
- to make and reinforce positive changes and personal growth
Together, we will:
- identify, explore, and validate your emotional experiences
- soothe painful or distressing emotions
- allow for greater compassion, new insights, and relief
- work at your pace, within your “window of tolerance”
- celebrate your successes!
My further professional background and skills:
- Emotional Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT)
- Emotional Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Circle of Security Parenting™ facilitator
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy
Finding a good therapeutic “fit” is essential for your success!
I offer a complimentary telephone consultation for new clients to ask questions and ensure you feel safe and secure before starting sessions.
How to get in touch:
I am available for both online e-counselling across British Columbia as well as in-person sessions in Kelowna, BC.
Phone: 250 575 1497Email: email@example.com
Sarah Harris ReachesKelowna BC
Clients throughout British Columbia