Life is filled with hopes and expectations that lead to our greatest joys and deepest pain. The tricky part is that the things we value the most can cause us the greatest pain and suffering. Where there is pain, there can be healing, and where there are ashes, new life can be made. Zach Linder believes that the context of the past, the experience in the present, and the hopes and goals of the future are all essential parts of using our deepest suffering to move into and live our greatest joys. Zach’s clients experience him joining them where they are and walking with them step by step on the journey to where they want to be.
At Foundations Counseling, Zach Linder works with a wide variety of clients who are facing many difficulties or goals that include:
- Adolescents and Teens – anger and defiance, anxiety, assertiveness training, communication issues, depression, life coaching and goal setting, loss of a parent or loved one, school issues, social and relationship problems, sports performance issues
- Individual Counseling – anxiety, catastrophic thinking, depression, empowerment, life coaching, perfectionism, self-esteem, self-worth issues, social anxiety, stress, worrying
- Life Transitions – empty-nest syndrome, end-of-life and grief issues, establishing self, geographical transition, job transition, life coaching, life stages, newlyweds, spirituality, terminal illness
- Mental Health and Wellness – adjustment, assertiveness training, depression, grief and loss, life coaching, self-care, self-esteem, severe anxiety, spirituality, stress
- Relationship and Couples Counseling – boundaries, communication, conflict resolution, couples counseling, dating and breakups, dating issues, pre-engagement, pre-marital, sexuality and intimacy issues
Zach Linder has a Master of Science Degree in Mental Health Counseling, with a concentration in Marriage and Family Therapy, from John Brown University. For over a decade he has spent countless hours walking alongside and helping individuals on their respective journeys towards healing and growth. In addition to receiving training in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Zach utilizes Strength-Based, Psychodynamic, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) approaches in his work with clients.
From an early age, Zach followed his calling to help and serve others, and has found joy in doing so ever since. This desire to help others has existed throughout his life in a variety of both professional and volunteer settings. Zach has a great deal of experience mentoring and coaching youth, helping people with assertiveness, boundaries, and communication issues, as well as guiding and encouraging others through transitions, losses, and issues around the self.
If Zach Linder sounds like the right counselor for you, please contact him through Theravive, or call (970) 227-2770 to schedule and free consultation.
Zach Linder ReachesLoveland COFort Collins COWindsor COGreeley COEstes Park COBerthoud COJohnstown COFirestone COFrederick COEvans COWellington COMilliken COLivermore COLaport COEaton COLaSalle COMead COPlatteville COHygiene COMasonville COSeverance COTimnath CO