As a counsellor and a hypnotherapist, I am privileged to have supported many clients wrestling with different struggles. Here’s some of the areas that I would be happy to support you with:
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Emotional Trauma
- Anxiety / Stress & Panic Attack
- Low Self-Esteem / Confidence
- Addiction / Substance abuse
- Personal Coaching
- Teens (parenting / support)
Some of the benefits in seeking for support / therapy:
- Discovering underlying issues or beliefs that can block or restrict happiness, dreams or goals.
- Improving relationship with yourself / others.
- Developing more confidence.
- Being opened, receptive and available to new opportunities and exciting new challenges.
- Creating changes through self-discovery and therefor implementing effective ways and strategies, and creating custom fit solutions to any barriers and blockage.
- Overcoming stress, anxiety, addiction without the need of a “quick fix” or a temporary unhealthy coping mechanism
- Creating a healthy and peaceful environment between parent(s) and teens.
Counselling: I love to use different ways in my practice (but I am not limited to) to adapt to different type of personalities, always with a fresh insight in an affirming, supportive and jargon-free way and at times, with a touch of humor when appropriate.
- Counselling (In a safe, confidential, non-judgmental and understanding environment)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) (Type of therapy where we focus on the development of new personal coping strategies, new tools that target solving current problems and changing unhelpful patterns in cognition, behaviors, and also, emotional regulations.
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) (A goal directed therapy where we focus on what is ahead of us and not on what is behind us).
- Personal Coaching (You are amazing and you have all the potential to radically make a difference. Together, we will work toward closing the gap between where you are now and where you deserve to be. Always based on and with respect to your own profile and personality.
- Hypnotherapy (Physical behavior stems from the subconscious, i.e. the way we feel about ourselves or the way we deal with some issues. Hypnotherapy can be a very efficient way of releasing negative thoughts and emotions that can make us feel unhappy and unable to live a fulfilled and normal life. Hypnotherapy can also manipulate and override certain behaviors that we don’t like about ourselves)
Rates:·$120.00 for each 50 to 55 minute for individual sessions and $150 for each 50 to 55 minutes session for couples and families. Rate is inclusive of applicable GST and is due at the time of the session. We accept payment via cash, credit and email transfer for session fees. A free 20 min consultation is available when needed. ·Hypnotherapy sessions, if needed are 90 minutes long and $180 for each session including a recording to reinforce the session. ·We always provide an invoice for tax returns or for you to submit to your insurance if approved by your insurance provider. Submission and reimbursements of cost for the services provided are between the client and insurance provider.
Location: ·Our office address is: 5018 Treadgold Court, Kelowna B.C. ·I also offer online counselling via, Skype, Facebook messenger, FaceTime or phone. Office phone number: 250-980-0202 Ext 2
Alain Langlais ReachesWinfield BC
Clients throughout British Columbia