My style is warm and supportive, but I am ready to provide an extra push if you need it. I want you to be able to show up as you, the WHOLE you.
I can help you with:
- Life changes
- Relationship issues
- Processing past hurts
Benefits of working with me:
- Improving self-esteem, self-image, and self-love
- Coping strategies for depression and anxiety
- Genuine care and feedback
- Increased self-awareness
- Developing better relationships
Therapeutic techniques I use are:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – useful coping strategies that target your thoughts and behaviors
- Motivational Interviewing – helping you understand ambivalent feelings and finding the internal motivation you need to make changes in your life
- Holistic approach – understanding how your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs contribute to who you are
- Multicultural approach – taking your specific circumstances into consideration and tailoring therapy to fit your needs
- $100 per 50-minute session
- I accept insurance (BCBS/Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, CareSource (Mkt), Magellan)
- If you do not have insurance and are struggling I do have a sliding scale fee you may apply for.
I provide both in-person and telehealth therapies.
- 829 Fairways Court, Suite 210, Stockbridge, GA 30281
· M.S. in Mental Health Counseling from Georgia State University
· Nationally Certified Counselor
· Training in Play Therapy
I am a licensed professional counselor in the state of Georgia. I have worked in a variety of settings including residential, outpatient, correctional facility, and private practice. Although that seems like a mouthful, it simply means that I have had experience working with a broad range and severity of clinical issues. I have the most experience working with depression, anxiety, life changes, relationship issues, and complex trauma. I also have experience assisting Veterans.
My passion for the mental health field started with wanting to help my family members process complex trauma. I know firsthand that having mental health concerns can be difficult. There is still so much stigma around having mental health issues, the process for getting help can be overwhelming, and it can feel so frustrating and lonely. However, I also know from experience how much life can change for the better when you find support and take steps towards taking care of yourself!
I begin where you are and tailor treatment to your needs. It is very important to me that you feel supported throughout the process. We will begin therapy by talking about the concerns that are troubling you the most. My intention is to provide attentive and empathetic care so that you feel comfortable during therapy. I check in regularly for feedback to make sure you are feeling good about our time together. I would love to connect with you and discuss your goals. Interventions and techniques may include mindfulness, motivational interviewing, and solution-focused counseling. Together we can work on establishing goals and steps for you, to help overcome your obstacles.
Lets get started!
Think. Feel. Heal. Anchored.
Ecclesia Holmes ReachesMorrow GAStockbridge GA