- If you are suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, or PTSD symptoms, feel free to contact me via a phone call, a text, or an email. I'll respond back within 2 hours, Monday - Sunday. My office hours are 9am to 7pm. To speak briefly on the phone about your problems, call me at 949-404-3839.
- I will help you learn to reduce the impact and influence of unwanted thoughts and learn to develop the capacity to feel and make use of your emotional experience. Learn to stop fighting with your feelings and thoughts, and allow them to come and go without a struggle. This frees up energy to live a full, rich, connected life.
- Struggling through serious relationship problems? It is painful. You want change, and to feel like you did when you first met. Call me at 949-404-3839 and we can set up 15 minutes to talk about your relationship challenges.
- I help couples with communication, conflict, infidelity, lack of intimacy, emotional differences, using Gottman Method Couples Therapy.
- I know that no single approach is the right one for every individual, and so I have been trained in a range of modalities including cognitive behavioral therapies, mindfulness practice, person-centered, experiential and relational therapies, and strengths-based approaches. I am also Level 3 Gottman Method Couples Therapy trained.
Imagine if you found the courage to make the changes you need to make, the healing to release the past and move forward, the energy to live and love with vitality and passion, and the wisdom to understand life's lessons? Healing and happiness is possible.
My office is conveniently located near the 405 freeway and the SOCO mall. It is a warm, comforting and healing space that will inspire you to make the changes you want to make in your life.
Adrienne Clements ReachesCosta Mesa CA