Stress, PTSD and Anxiety Therapists in Coto de Caza, CA.

Licensed professional counseling for anxiety, stress, phobias, and panic in Coto de Caza, California.


OC Anxiety Center, Ph.D.
Anxiety Counselor

OC Anxiety Center, Ph.D.

Licensed Therapist

26691 Plaza, Suite 221, Mission Viejo, California 92691 | 949-600-6095

Anxiety, panic, and phobia treatment are OCAC's sweet spot. This is where we do 95% of our work. The other 5% is in related disorders. If you find your thoughts controlling you or find yourself unable to step away from what you know are irrational thoughts, there are solutions. Many patients hear “Just relax" from friends and family, and while momentary exercises like breathing or meditation may help some, they really only subside surface symptoms of underlying cognitions that really need to be addressed. The inability to “just relax” will often exacerbate anxiety further, and there is a reason. If your needs are beyond common stress management, our average treatment is 14 weeks.

Vanessa Hughes, PhD, MA, MFT, MAT, MAICS, SEP
Anxiety Counselor

Vanessa Hughes, PhD, MA, MFT, MAT, MAICS, SEP

WELL COACHED LIFE| GRIT Kids Coaching

Available for Online Therapy

We hold our anxiety and stress in our body. We feel tension, gut problems, hot flashes, disrupted sleep and more. I work with anxiety and stress by helping individuals learn and develop tools to re-regulate their nervous system. When we have a coherent and fluid nervous system, we can do difficult things without feeling paralyzed by overwhelming fear.

Brian Jones, AMFT
Anxiety Counselor

Brian Jones, AMFT

Brian La Roy Jones, Associate Marriage & Family Therapist

Available for Online Therapy

I begin by understanding how you experience anxiety/stress because how you experience them is unique for you. Then we begin to increase your tolerance for how you experience anxious/stressful thoughts, feelings, memories, and/or situations. This is necessary so the anxiety/stress stops being an overwhelming experience that interferes and gets in the way of your life. It's crucial to be able to become more comfortable when you experience anxiety/stress because they're a part life. The problem is the distressing and limiting to debilitating effect they have on you. As you learn to be able to do this, you will begin to experience more peacefulness, calm, hope, self-confidence and self-esteem.

Daryl Temkin, Ph.D
Anxiety Counselor

Daryl Temkin, Ph.D

Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist

Available for Online Therapy

Anxiety and stress seem to the two factors that are running most people's lives. Between, work, performances, home, family, friends, returning phone calls and emails and all the additional pressures of life, stress and anxiety can simply become overwhelming. Counseling and psychotherapy has an outstanding track record for helping people cope with their anxieties and stressors in life. The therapeutic relationship established by a professional counselor often substantially decreases and relieves the wave of anxiety that can paralyze anyone. Counseling along with if needed medical intervention will under most circumstance return needed control, comfort and success.


You have Found the Top Therapists for Stress, Anxiety, and PTSD in Coto de Caza, CA.

Thank you for visiting our California page of stress therapists in Coto de Caza, California who are skilled and experienced in dealing with anxiety, worry, and panic in all its forms.  Worry and stress can cause a myriad of physical symptoms and wreck havoc on both our personal life and our relationships. Counseling for stress and PTSD in Coto de Caza, CA will give you healthy tools and help you move forward. Let's get started. Reach out to us today, our contact forms are "open" 24/7.

Coto de Caza is located in Orange County, California. It has a land area of 7.72 square miles and a water area of 0.02 square miles.  The population of Coto de Caza is 14,647 people with 4,798 households and a median annual income of $162,589. .


Therapy Affordability Meter for Coto de Caza, CA

Extremely Affordable

Therapy in Coto de Caza is easily accessible for the vast majority of families. This area ranks high nationally among the top of all income earners, making mental health treatment and counseling in Coto de Caza an affordable option for individuals and families here with or without insurance coverage. Low cost counseling and affordable therapy are also sometimes offered by listed city and university level clinics, check with your local Coto de Caza public health department.