The trauma counsellor who helps you get unstuck, feel like yourself again and get your future back.
Do you feel depressed, stressed or anxious?
Have you lost your mojo and want it back?
Are you wondering how to feel like yourself again?
You’re probably wondering if counselling can help you get back to feeling good and living the life you used to think was possible.
Yes, it can.
If you’re feeling stuck and want to get unstuck, counselling can help get you back on track and feeling good about life.
Are some of these all too familiar?
· You’ve lost interest for your interests.
· You’re not sleeping well.
· You’re tired. All…the…time.
· You’re feeling uneasy, afraid and sometimes panicked.
· You’ve lost hope about your future.
· You’ve felt sad for a while now.
· People get on your nerves – a lot!
· You just don’t feel well, physically, mentally or emotionally.
· You’re worried more than you’d like to be.
· Your mind is always ‘on’ and you can’t get a break from certain thoughts.
· You’ve got butterflies in your stomach.
· You feel angry and you’re not sure why.
· It’s harder to make decisions.
Isn’t it time to feel good again?
If you’ve been feeling down for a while—so long that you can’t even remember what feeling good feels like—you may not even believe it’s possible to feel better. But I don’t buy that. You’re here, reading this website, because some part of you believes you can live the fulfilling and satisfying life you once thought possible.
Now we’ve got something in common.
You don’t feel good right now—and maybe you don’t even know why—you’ve suffered long enough. If you’ve been feeling out of sorts for two weeks, two months, two years or even two decades, it’s not too late to make a change and get the results you want, starting now.
You’ve experienced or witnessed a traumatic event and you’re not okay yet.
You’re in the right place.
You’re with a trauma counsellor who knows two things: you’ve suffered long enough and I can help you avoid more unnecessary suffering.
Let me tell you something you might not realize. You might not even believe it right now. All these feelings you’re having, the hope you’ve lost, the anger, the shame, the resentment…these are normal responses to abnormal events.
You’re not broken.
You might be stuck and that we can work on together. Whether it’s been two weeks, two months, two years or even six decades since you experienced or witnessed a traumatic event that’s haunted you or held you back, you can get your life back.
The best time to take care of yourself is now.
Therapy can help you feel like yourself again.
Get in Touch Now - Take Charge of your Life - Get Unstuck
Book a free 30-minute consultation with me to see if we’re the right fit to work together.
Call 604-901-901-8384 (Direct or Whatapp)