Are you feeling overwhelmed? Are you are fed up with fear stopping you from doing the things you would like to do? Support is essential when working through deeper psychological issues like trauma, PTSD, or relationship or personality dynamics that affect your ability to have meaningful relationships or flourish at work.
- Does life feel like a grind?
- Is anger causing problems at work or ruining your relationships?
- Are you dealing with unexpected challenges in your life?
Get Your Life Back
- Uncover the causes and develop skills and strategies to free yourself from the struggle.
- Improve your communication.
- Create positive change in your life.
- Develop effective plans to create peace in your life and home.
If you are tired of feeling stuck in your status quo, I’ll walk with you on your journey to create the life you want. I'll help you focus on solutions as you move forward toward healing your life. The goal is to find the strength within and move toward finding joy in your life.
I offer help in the following areas:
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorder
- Chronic Medical Conditions
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Emotional Regulation
- Family Conflict
- Head/Brain Injuries
- Learning Disabilities
- Life Transitions
- Men’s Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Pain Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Schizophrenic Disorder
- Sex Offenders
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sleep Disorders
- Work Stress
Why choose me as your counselor?
As a psychologist and counselor, I have worked in various environments for over 36 years, and so have a wide range of experiences to draw from when assisting people. I am trained in evidence-based approaches to counseling and assessment. I take a gentle, non-judgmental, and safe counseling approach when working with clients. My practice is first to begin where clients feel they are and then move forward at a comfortable pace focusing on solutions. I use up to date science-oriented strategies and techniques to help clients reach their personal goals. I approach personal and mental health struggles from a cognitive-behavioral and a psychodynamic perspective. I also use a variety of other strategies, techniques, and approaches, such as brief therapy, hypnosis, and systems therapy, which have been shown to be highly effective.
If you want to find solutions you have been seeking, be free of anxiety or depression, improve your relationship, or deal with difficult struggles, contact me.
At Bridge Counseling, we specialize in connecting you to your potential, allowing you to consciously design your best life. Our team brings the expertise to facilitate both the healing of counseling and results-oriented coaching to provide support for the educational and personal development of individuals, couples, and families within the community. The best gift you could give yourself is the time to reflect and gain the clarity, skills, and motivation needed to DESIGN the future you truly deserve!
Bridge Counseling Services:
We provide professional, confidential and respectful therapy. We help you connect to your potential. Whether you want to improve your relationship with yourself, your spouse, your family or your co-workers; we build on your strengths and help you resolve issues that are keeping you stuck.
Sexual intimacy is a natural and important aspect of marriage. We help you deal with intimacy issues in a sensitive and respectful manner.
Feedback Improved Therapy (FIT) can improve the effectiveness of therapy by 120%. We use FIT to help ensure our clients receive the help they need. READ MORE
Bridge Counseling’s coaching philosophy assumes that you already have within yourself the answers to the issues in your life. We coach you to achieve success, fulfillment, and balance in your relationships with loved ones, with friends and associate and with your self. We help you to accomplish the following:
- Acknowledge and accept issues and problems you need to resolve
- Break through self-deception causing you to blame others and remain stuck
- Recognize fears blocking you from reaching your potential and living your dreams
- Learn how to be mindful and understand how your negative thoughts and self-limiting beliefs keep you stuck
- Brainstorm and reflect on different perspectives to overcome blocks and work towards change
- Accept absolute personal responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, words and behaviors
- Begin to live consciously by becoming present, positive focused, giving, forgiving and expressing gratitude
- Identify and honor your core values and beliefs and live your life with a peaceful soul
- Create a dynamic vision of the future to guide you as you reach for your potential
- Develop a plan with specific goals and a system of personal accountability
- Make an unconditional commitment to live each day with intention in order to move forward and create the life you will love
This non-denominational marriage preparation education is accepted by most churches as a prerequisite for marriage. Fun, interactive course taught by professional counselors. Participate to your comfort level. Learn and practice skills that will enhance your marriage. Certificate of Course Completion.
Click Here for More Information or to Register for Marriage Preparation
Brian McDonald ReachesSaskatoon SK