Jewel Love is committed to providing compassion and support to help you through the following relationship issues.
JEWEL LOVE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- interracial couples conflicts
- whether to stay together or separate
- emotional disconnection
- constant arguments
- overwhelming emotions
BENEFITS OF COUPLES COUNSELING WITH JEWEL LOVE
- emotional connection with your spouse
- better communication with your spouse
- clarity on whether to stay together or separate
- forgiveness for infidelity or betrayal
- parenting tools for less battles
JEWEL LOVE USES THESE THERAPIES TO HELP:
- Couples Counseling: to help you with a current crisis in a safe, supportive environment
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): to help you deal with current situations and free yourself from unhelpful patterns by setting and working toward goals
- Psychotherapy: to help with depression and anxiety, we talk about how the past influences what happens in the present and the choices you make. This helps with long-term and recurring problems.
- 50 and 80-minute sessions
- No insurance accepted
- I can provide you a bill for you to submit to your insurance company
- 444 34th Street, Oakland, CA. 94609
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, Los Angeles
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Therapists of Color Network
- Bay Area Open Minds for Poly and Kink Relationships
- Alameda County Psychological Association
- The Psychotherapist Association for Gender and Sexual Diversity
INTERRACIAL COUPLES COUNSELING INFORMATION
My name is Jewel Love, MFT and you did the right thing by visiting me for support. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and the founder of Interracial Couples Counseling, I care about your well-being and I'm here to help.
With the alarming rate of couples conflicts you may be feeling confused, hurt, or even alone. However, there is hope.
With ease, humor, and direct feedback, I help interracial couples like yours find mental clarity, balanced emotions, and psychological well-being.
If so, I can help. As a specialist for interracial couples with a boutique practice, I help 12 motivated couples a week achieve greater clarity and connection. Over the past 7 years I have successfully treated 100’s of clients just like you.
As a safe, non-judgmental, and compassionate therapist, I model and teach the emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication skills that can help you improve your relationship and person well-being.
Book your free consultation today. During your consultation, you can briefly describe your relationship concerns, previous experiences with counseling or therapy, and your desired outcomes. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
All the best,
Jewel Love, MFT
Jewel Love ReachesOakland CABerkeley CA