I provide a warm, safe, healing space for you to courageously explore and work through internal and external obstacles. I empower you to heal trauma, overcome depression, anxiety, anger, low self-esteem, and addictions, discover your innate gifts and values, and create the life you desire. I support you to bring the practical skills learned from session into your life.
- Healing Trauma/PTSD
- Life Purpose/Career Direction
- Leadership Development
- Emotion Regulation
- Quarter and Mid-Life Crisis/Life Transitions
- DBT Life Skills
I believe that people are born with an innate propensity toward healing and self-actualization. I also believe that we can activate that healing place within ourselves by getting space from our defense mechanisms. One of the most important skills that people can learn is how to mindfully become the observer to what they are experiencing in the moment, including thoughts, emotions, and sensations. This skill makes conscious action and behavior change possible. Without being able to zoom out and become aware of what is happening and what we are doing, we will inevitably act out our conditioned patterns and defenses.
Utilizing an integrative approach, I guide you to connect with your most confident, calm, creative Self. From this place, you are able to heal negative beliefs, trauma, and emotional burdens that inhibit you from feeling free and fulfilled in life.
Before becoming a psychotherapist and life coach, I was a Stock Options Trader in Chicago. While I was successful by societal standards, the environment left me feeling empty, unfulfilled, and anxious. My spirit for life was dying. So, I set out on a journey to find my deepest purpose and to make it the center point of my life. I focused a lot of time and energy on my own healing, joined new communities of supportive people, got trained and certified as a life coach, did years of trainings that I describe below, and graduated with an MA in Counseling from Regis University.
Now, I guide people through this timeless human journey toward self-realization. It would be my honor to support you in discovering or deepening into a life path and a way of living that brings you alive.
Training & Experience:
- MA in Counseling from Regis University
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach through the Coaches Training Institute
- Trained Practitioner in the Internal Family Systems Therapy Model through the Center for Self-Leadership
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for Mental Health Professionals training through Noeticus Counseling Center and Training Institute ®
- Trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy through the Maiberger Institute
- Licensed True Purpose Coach through the Purposeful Coach Training Program
- Training in Somatic Experiencing ® Trauma Healing
- Co-Facilitated DBT Groups for 5 years through the Center for Healing & Transformation
- Counseled clients in the Affordable Counseling Program through People House
- Co-facilitated Support Groups for The Eating Disorder Foundation
- Wilderness Coaching Apprenticeship through the Earth-Based Institute
- Yearlong Soul-Infused Leadership Program through the Animas Valley Institute
I am presently working in my private practice located in Boulder, CO. To learn more about me and my approach to psychotherapy and life coaching, please go to www.CenterforHealingandTransformation.com
Boulder, Gunbarrel, Louisville, Longmont, Erie, Superior, Lafayette, Lyons, Hygiene, Westminster, Broomfield, Thornton, Northglenn, Brighton, Denver, Arvada, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Berthoud, and beyond
Jeremy Kalan ReachesBoulder CO