Raheel Rahman is committed to providing compassion and support to help you through many life issues.
RAHEEL RAHMAN CAN HELP YOU WITH:
· Anxiety in adults and children
· Depression in adults and children
· Couples Therapy
· Self Esteem
· Managing Anger
· Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
· Coping from Motor Vehicle Accidents
· Parent – Teen Mediation
BENEFITS OF THERAPY WITH RAHEEL RAHMAN:
· Overcoming anxiety and depression
· Being able to manage stress more effectively
· Improved communication skills
· Improved relationships
· More self-acceptance and confidence
· More management of emotions
· Decision making being easier
RAHEEL RAHMAN USES THESE THERAPIES TO HELP:
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT): to help you identify negative thoughts and unhelpful patterns getting in the way and challenging the negative thoughts overall to feel better.
· Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): to help teach people healthy ways to cope with stress, regulate their emotions, improve their relationship with others and be in the present moment.
· Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT): Supporting parents and caregivers in being able to support their children when they are being challenging.
· $150 per 50 minute session (applies to couples, families and individuals)
· I can provide a receipt for you to submit to your insurance company.
· 200 – 7404 King George Highway, V3W 1N6, Surrey, British Columbia
· Phone – 778 883 4417 (texting is fine as well)
· Email - Rahman23@hotmail.com
· Master’s Degree in Counselling Psychology from City University of Seattle
· Registered Clinical Counsellor with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors
· Completed the following trainings: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Training, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Training, Emotion Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) Training, Early Psychosis Intervention (EPI) Training, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Training, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Training, Responding to Risk and Suicide Training, Gottman Method Couples Level 1 and 2 Training, Autism Community Training, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training