Do you feel that life is passing you by?
You’re someone who wears many hats throughout your day. You care deeply about the people in your life and the work that you do. Yet you seem to be unable to rid yourself of this overall sense of not being good enough. You wonder how everyone else seems to do it all and you often feel overwhelmed by the demands of living in this day and age. You are tired of lying awake at night feeling stuck in worry. You long for connection and an ability to be present in your day to day life. You wish you could achieve a sense of balance, fulfillment, and contentment, but you don’t know how to get there.
We might be perfect for each other if:
- You feel ready for change
- You appreciate creative collaboration and thinking outside the box
- You need a safe and non-judgemental space to talk about all of your thoughts and feelings, no matter what they are
- You are ready to begin living the life that you were meant to
Just a bit about me:
I am Abby Rozen, a social worker and psychotherapist. I started in this field because I found myself inspired by people and I wanted to be a part of their journeys. I believe that everyone has the power to live authentically in a way that feels right to them.
How I can help:
I offer holistic individual, couples and family therapy, with a specialization in:
- eating disorders/disordered eating / obesity
- interpersonal/relationship issues
- life transitions
- goal setting
- women’s issues
I love working with clients who:
- want to live authentically
- are open to taking risks even though they often feel ambivalent
- love to laugh (especially at inappropriate times)
- are open to trusting the therapeutic process, even when it’s uncomfortable
Contact me for a free phone consultation to see if you think we would be a good fit.
Abby Rozen ReachesEast York ON