Hi there! My name is Nicole and I am "Your Local, Everyday Therapist!"
Why Try Therapy with Nicole?
Since before opening my private practice, I knew I wanted to dive into the world of therapy and begin advocating and working through everyday problems that reduce the stigmas behind the management of mental health concerns. As I have worked through my personal struggles with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Panic Attacks, I have come to understand how mental health affects every aspect of our lives. I have learned the benefits of therapy first hand and how accessing quality mental health care can allow you to reach your goals of living a happier and healthier life.
About Everyday Self Counselling
- I offer services to teens, adults, families, couples, and groups in London, Ontario and surrounding areas;
- I work within a client-centred and solution-focused approach to everyday concerns and stessors;
- I offer an understanding, comfortable, and relaxing space to unwind and de-stress!
Education & Qualifications
- Honors Bachelor of Arts Double Major in Psychology and Sociology; Western University (2017)
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology; Yorkville University (2019)
- Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying), College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (OAMHP)
- Psychometrist at Woodstock General Hospital (aka: I perform psychological testing)
I strive to offer the latest in highly researched treatment methods to promote long-term change while pursuing continuous and ongoing training and educational development to continuously expand my knowledge. In turn, I can better support you! My goal is to create a warm, supportive atmosphere where you will feel comfortable to gain new skills and insights, and break free from what holds you back in life. Many of my clients share that they find the therapy office a safe, judgment-free place where they are able to share, and actually experience relief from issues they have been stuck in for years. I consider it an honour and a privilege to be a part of each person's unique healing process and to celebrate and embrace YOUR everyday self!
Services & Fees
- Express Session (30-minutes): $65
- Individual Therapy (60-minutes): $130
- Extended Session (120-minutes): $250
- Family & Couples Therapy (75-minutes): $150
- Group Therapy (3-4 people, 90-minutes): $175
Contact Me Today
111 Waterloo St, Suite 207, London, ON
Book online, anytime! I am always accepting new clients without a waitlist.
Nicole Lobo ReachesLondon ON