I'm Anna and I'm here to help you find balance in your life.
If any of the following sound familiar, you are in the right place:
- Stress management problems
- Difficulty controlling emotions
- Indecisiveness and self-doubt
- Persistent worry
- Fear of losing control
- Difficulty maintaining close relationships
- Low self-confidence
- Feeling tired
- Fear of judgement
- Increased emotional sensitivity
- Anger outbursts
How can I help?Psychotherapy is an opportunity to break negative patterns and heal at the core level. My therapeutic approach uses a combination of different techniques tailored specifically to your needs. In a safe, confidential and supportive space of our therapeutic relationship, we can create long-lasting positive changes in your life by looking at the core of your difficulties and developing skills to manage and improve your situation.
If an important part of your life seems to be out of control or you feel stuck, I invite you to make sense of it together and create a solution that will work for you.
Picture yourself having:
- A calm, resilient, and confident state
- An ability to express your emotions
- Healthy relationships
- A deeper understanding of yourself
- A sense of purpose and direction
If this sounds like a place you want to be in, I encourage you to reach out and start transforming your life. Together we will define your goals and create a plan for getting you where you want to be.
You deserve to get help and healing, to feel confident and loved.
I primarily help adults struggling with stress, relationships, anxiety, and trauma. I provide online psychotherapy where you can enjoy the benefits of professional help from the comfort of your home.
- Registered Psychotherapist with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO)
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology, Yorkville University
- Honours Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, York University
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
- Member of the Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Certified Brainspotting Practitioner
Modalities I have acquired training in:
- Brainspotting (Phase 1, 2 and 3)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Meaning Therapy
I provide psychotherapy in English and Russian.
I am only conducting online therapy with adults (18+) at the moment.
Please book your session through this link: Booking Page
You can find more information on my website
My Psychology Today Profile
Anna Kiseleva Reaches
Clients throughout Ontario