Are you struggling with intense emotions? Is it hard to quiet your negative thoughts? Does it feel like no one understands?
A therapist who gets it; can change everything! Thank you, for considering MPM Counselling for your therapy needs.
MPM Counselling offers a unique therapeutic experience for individuals and families. I am an experienced Registered Social Worker and clinical therapist who specializes in family mental health – treating adolescents, adults and families who have experienced colourism, featurism and texturism. I am empathetic to the “isms” that affect thoughts, mood and behaviors. I offer sessions, where you will be free, to release your experiences and resolve concerns, in a safe, neutral environment.
About MPM Counselling:
My name is Melice, operator of MPM Counselling. As a Child and Youth Worker, I lived and worked in a residential home, providing care for Toronto’s at risk youth. During this time, I felt the pull towards helping people.
After receiving a Master’s degree in Social Work from the University of Windsor, I completed a postgraduate fellowship at George Hull Centre, a Canadian family mental health and teaching centre. I received extensive family therapy training in the Department of Psychiatry at Humber River Hospital. I also worked in various clinical environments including bariatrics centres, fitness spas and hospital settings.
MPM Counselling can help with:
- Colorism, featurism and texturism issues.
- Multigenerational family issues.
- Self-esteem and confidence.
- Individual psychotherapy.
MPM Counselling provides RESULTS:
- You will experience improved mood and functioning.
- Learn the skills you need to move forward, with confidence.
- You will experience better relationships.
- You will cope better with life stressors and defy your own limits!
MPM Counselling fees:
- $150.00 per hour for individuals; $180.00 per hour for couples.
- Many insurance plans cover Registered Social Worker services.
- Services declared a medical expense, may qualify for tax deduction on your income tax return.
- If you are struggling financially, a sliding scale is possible on a case-by-case basis.
MPM Counselling location and services:
- Conveniently located in Toronto’s Greek town, accessible by TTC. Plenty of street parking available. Green P Parking App takes parking to another level!
- Online and telephone sessions available during pandemic.
A unique therapeutic experience for individuals and families who have experienced colourism, featurism and texturism.
Melice Mitchell, MSW, RSW
MPM Counselling wants to thank you for your time and dedication to yourself.
For a free 30-minute consultation, or to book an initial session, contact me at mpm.counselling@gmaillcom or 647-880-4927
Melice Mitchell ReachesEast York ON